You are my wonderwall.


Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you by now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do. I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now. Backbeat the word is on the street that the fire in your heart is out I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt. I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now And all the roads we have to walk are winding and all the lights that lead us there are blingind there are many things that I would like to say to you but I don't know how. because maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me? and after all you're my wonderwall.

1 comentario:

Tin dijo...

jajaajajaja
esa cancion :P
mira te firmo el blog
yaaaaaa qe no puedo firmar
el flog, che todo "log log"
esa cancion decia muchas
cosas igual te las tuve qe
decir ¬¬, porqe te hacias
la qe no entendias nada jaja
para mi qe ya sabias o no,
pero creo qe si jaja, y nada
tambien ya sabes cual es la
preguntaa, me imagino qe se
te cruzo por la cabeza muchas
veces jaja, yo se qe siiiiii
jajajajajajajaja

un beso antoooo (L

te qieroo muchisimoo mucho =)=)
y te qiero ver!